Josh "Tip-Drill" Harvey-Clemons out at UGA

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Apparently failed another drug test on top of already being suspended for the beginning of the year. Should be on his way out, probably going to Vadolsta State. This kid was a 5 star, remember his recruitment very clearly, some crazy stories that you could kind of see the head case in him.

Greg Reid 2.0 but 7 inches taller lol

LibertyTurns

Banned
Why would he be dismissed? Unless of course he stole drugs from his teammates.
Stealing drugs from teammates is not a violation of school policy unless they're starters. Not sure if that warrants a suspension against the weakest FCS team or not for the first offense. It is ok to ripoff the benchwarmers particularly if you share the booty.

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
And this surprises who??? Oh wait....not that he got in trouble but that he's getting kicked off. My bad....is Saint Right growing a pair??

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
He's the one Richt got by going to church with him right? Either this proves not everyone at church is a good person or Mark Richt is not who you want taking care of your 18 year old... probably a little of both

One of my favorite quotes: Church is a hospital for the sick, not a temple for the holy

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
Didn't Richt do a ride along with JHC and his grandfather, a bail bondsman, one night?

Hey, singing happy birthday to a kid is nowhere near as weird as what Lane Kiffin did with a kid who has the same birthday he does. Tells the kid in a letter that shows they were meant to be together.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Even though he is a dawg, hope he gets his life figured out. It kills me to see D1 athletes throw away their God given talents. He'll regret this later in life.

Unfortunately, this is a trend over there.

Honestly man, I don't have much sympathy for kids in his situation. I don't even think it's a "turn his life around" situation. It doesn't take much maturity to not break the law.

I grew up surrounded by knuckleheads so I've seen firsthand how a lot of the issues that arise are indeed choices one makes.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
I hope he gets kicked off but goes on to big things at south alabama. They get so much positive publicity in recruiting, anything negative toward them you gotta take with a smile