Jose

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Actually, what he meant was that with all his energy, Jose went relativistic. Time dilation made his 17 minutes on the court seem like 21, to the opposing team.
My first response to this was going to be "only on a GT board are we going to use a quantum mechanics and Einsteinian relativity reference for basketball. But, then I thought about how most on this Board would understand the reference and it became even more impressive.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Watching the game tonight and waiting for Jose to flash. That’s a sure mark I’m a fan, but also that he’s a legend.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
I managed to watch the last 10 mins of the game. Jose seemed to be playing great. Anyone know why they didn't put him on Chris Paul defensively? He looked to be on fire and I think they threw a stat up there saying he was 7-9 during the end of game hot stretch when the Suns pulled ahead. Jose was guarding someone in the corner that never got the ball every possession. The Pels couldn't seem to guard Paul.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
ESPN front page

1650883715944.png

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
At first I was upset that the Hawks didn't draft Jose. But now I'm kind of glad because Coach Nate doesn't like to play rookies. I'm happy for Jose and it's awesome to see him making an impact on the Pelicans.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
In lieu of our own post season run, I've substituted New Orleans and Alvarado for GT in the NBA playoffs. This has been really fun. The moment has not been too big at all for Jose...and he's making a name for himself in his first year.