Jose

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Proves these do called scouts don't know what they are doing a lot of the time. He is an example of "money ball" in baseball. He has all the desire and effort anyone could ask for and he has talent that was under rated. Really happy for his success.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I love the love Jose is getting. The board knows I have pulled for and believed in him. He reminds me of El Mago running the bases when he grabs some of these steals. He knows where you're looking before you do, then uses those boxing speed hands to grab the ball. Love it.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Was this before or after he started telling people wore shoes 6 sizes too small for some dumbarse reason?
After. We were a possible transfer destination, but Bobby had to break it to him that we couldn't take him, despite wanting to.

We ended up with Travis Spivey, I believe.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
After. We were a possible transfer destination, but Bobby had to break it to him that we couldn't take him, despite wanting to.

We ended up with Travis Spivey, I believe.

The Office Smile GIF

I remember some horror stories about that dude while on campus.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Besides him, who's in the Rookie of the Year running?

Look, we all love Jose but he isn't in the RotY running.

I believe it's basically a three man race between the following.

Evan Mobley averaging 15 and 8 with 2.5 assists and 1.7 blocks.
Scottie Barnes averaging 15, 7.5, and 3.4
Cade Cunningham averaging 17, 6, and 5.5

GT33

Helluva Engineer
Look, we all love Jose but he isn't in the RotY running.

I believe it's basically a three man race between the following.

Evan Mobley averaging 15 and 8 with 2.5 assists and 1.7 blocks.
Scottie Barnes averaging 15, 7.5, and 3.4
Cade Cunningham averaging 17, 6, and 5.5
The Pelicans and now the Mavs are now the only teams I follow. I’m sure those other guys are having a good season, but probably none of those have made the impact Jose has to their teams. He’s a lightning rod and it transcends just the sheer numbers he puts up.

That being said, I’m sure he’ll be buried down the list. I’d vote him #1, but nobody in their right mind would ask me for basketball advice.