Jose

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
They play in Detroit Tuesday night. I have tickets for my son and I. Unfortunately my entire family has been down with Covid for a week now…. If we’re negative and clear by Tuesday, you better believe we will be there and I’ll send back some pics
Hope it works out for you guys! I’m also planning to go to the game in Atlanta.

Like Antonio Daniels, Jose’s Pels jersey may become the first NBA jersey I’ve ever bought.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Hope it works out for you guys! I’m also planning to go to the game in Atlanta.

Like Antonio Daniels, Jose’s Pels jersey may become the first NBA jersey I’ve ever bought.
Same man. I think the last one i owned was a Magic Johnson jersey as a kid because my uncle coached him and a Kenny Anderson old mesh champion jersey back in 95 lol

I did find a site on IG called Jersey Jax. He’s making me a gold 1996 style Jose jersey though. He’s got some quality stuff. And it’s made in NYC

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, that's the kind of thing I'd probably keep to myself if I were Jose. Totally understand why Embiid offered, but $2k on a $460k+ 2-way salary for Jose this year might lead some to scratch their head for accepting it. I know if I were banking almost half a mil this year I'd probably say "thanks for the offer, but I can handle it myself."
Pfft. He’s a rookie and nothing is guaranteed. When someone who’s Making 20 million a year or whatever embiid makes offers to pay a bill you say yes, thanks and I would scream it from the mountain tops as a thank you.

Makes Embiid look good and it’s pocket change when you move that decimal. Basically like 20 bucks or even more like 2 bucks for him.

$2000 for Alvarado is still 2 G’s

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Pfft. He’s a rookie and nothing is guaranteed. When someone who’s Making 20 million a year or whatever embiid makes offers to pay a bill you say yes, thanks and I would scream it from the mountain tops as a thank you.

Makes Embiid look good and it’s pocket change when you move that decimal. Basically like 20 bucks or even more like 2 bucks for him.

Yes, it was gracious of Embiid to offer and gracious of Jose to share with the world that this gracious offer was made. Each act was selfless and giving. And a friendship was made.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer

Not everyone wants that kind of attention. There are many highly altruistic people who donate anonymously because they don’t want that attention. As I said, I would have let Embiid share first.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Not everyone wants that kind of attention. There are many highly altruistic people who donate anonymously because they don’t want that attention. As I said, I would have let Embiid share first.

No Embiid may not have wanted to embarrass Jose. Who knows, maybe they even communicated privately (gasp).

There were no losers in this, only winners.