Jose and Moses Post Draft

ChristoGT

Jolly Good Fellow
Ugh didn’t get a 2 way was hoping he’d latch on with someone
Sounds like with the E10 contracts you basically have a G-League team to play on plus (if the parent team waives you, you get a $50k bonus for signing with the G-League team). The Clippers still have one 2-way slot open, so the door is not closed there either (though they have a qualifying offer out to an NBA veteran) - E10 is another tryout series for Moses possibly. Biggest thing is he gets to attend the pre-season training camp with the E10 designation so has a chance to get noticed.

Pay, though, is not great in G-League (even as an E10 player would likely be $85k - that's including the bonus), but keeps you closer to the eyes of the NBA. I believe the 2-way is $462k (half of league min, so Jose is in pretty good shape this year). Overseas sounds like pretty good paydays these days. I heard the average salary in several - China, Australia, Germany - is well into the six figures now (I'm sure it depends on the league), but leagues there are now starting to put limits on the number of out-of-country players. But of course you have to want that type of lifestyle away from family/States and language barriers.

ChristoGT

Jolly Good Fellow
Based on Seguira, the highlight has gotten Moses in consideration for the Clippers' 15th spot along with two others competing who were ahead of him earlier.
Jose hasn't gotten much action and appears destined to start in G-League.
Hopefully both get to show something in their last pre-season game.

ChristoGT

Jolly Good Fellow
With all his experience, Kammeon could be a great resource for Moses. Looks like maybe he was ready to come home from Europe after a number of years and probably thinking this is his last chance trying to make the big-time. Pretty good stats the last several years.