Jordan Williams

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Any report on him?

Didn’t see a replay or anything but he wasn’t putting any weight on his leg when he was going off. Hoping it was just a sprain and he’ll be back in a couple weeks.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Probably won’t know anything until the ATL chart comes out next week, unless he’s out for the year per CGC injury policy.

But man, we had guys dripping every play Saturday. Hopefully we get healthy and some guys back after these two weeks and get 3 more wins at least!

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Probably won’t know anything until the ATL chart comes out next week, unless he’s out for the year per CGC injury policy.

But man, we had guys dripping every play Saturday. Hopefully we get healthy and some guys back after these two weeks and get 3 more wins at least!
I noticed that and I share your concern. We seem to be getting more then our share of injuries on the lines this year. Hope the off week helps.

roedeo

Jolly Good Fellow
He needed assistance walking off the field when he was inured. He left for the locker room before the end of the first half. He did return in the 3rd Q, in his warmup suit. He was walking with a slight limp, but did not have a wrap or brace - at least on the outside of the pants leg.

Agree hopefully the week off will help him and a few of the other OLs.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
He needed assistance walking off the field when he was inured. He left for the locker room before the end of the first half. He did return in the 3rd Q, in his warmup suit. He was walking with a slight limp, but did not have a wrap or brace - at least on the outside of the pants leg.

Agree hopefully the week off will help him and a few of the other OLs.
Thanks for the info.
During recent home games Austin Smith has been on sidelines

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but there’s been 414 offensive snaps this season. Here’s the snap % breakdown for the OL (total games played in parenthesis):

Devin Cochran = 98% (6)
Mikey Minihan = 97.8% (6)
Ryan Johnson = 93.5% (6)
Kenny Cooper = 78.7% (5)
Jordan Williams = 65.7% (6)
William Lay III = 27.3% (5)
Nick Pendley = 27% (3)
Paula Vaipulu = 7.5% (1)
Kenneth Kirby = 4.1% (3)
Michael Maye = .7% (1)
Weston Franklin = 1 snap (1)

Looks like 3 of the 5 OL have played just about every snap in every game, with Cooper playing nearly every snap in the five games he’s played (out of six).

Techfan02

Ramblin' Wreck
Williams looked fine. I follow some players on social media and saw he was moving a lot better plus, James Graham is still in the locker room and I have no clue why.

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
He made a brief post on his Instagram saying “🔜” and jahmyr commented “I’m sad” and a few other players posted similar sad/negative comments. Doesn’t sound good based on that. Shortly deleted the post after.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
He made a brief post on his Instagram saying “🔜” and jahmyr commented “I’m sad” and a few other players posted similar sad/negative comments. Doesn’t sound good based on that. Shortly deleted the post after.
Somebody please clarify? Who made a post on instagram? James Graham was playing for Georgia Southern last I heard.. I am totally confused (as usual).

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
Somebody please clarify? Who made a post on instagram? James Graham was playing for Georgia Southern last I heard.. I am totally confused (as usual).
Williams made a post on Instagram. Graham left southern after he converted to WR and as far as I know, has nothing to do with tech anymore. Graham never caught on with southern and couldn’t stay on track grade wise.

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
Williams made a post on Instagram. Graham left southern after he converted to WR and as far as I know, has nothing to do with tech anymore. Graham never caught on with southern and couldn’t stay on track grade wise.
https://www.wsav.com/sports/georgia...of-opening-game-without-naming-a-starting-qb/

Towards the bottom of the article it talks about James not being with the team anymore.

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
Williams looked fine. I follow some players on social media and saw he was moving a lot better plus, James Graham is still in the locker room and I have no clue why.
Do you have any other information on James Graham? Was he wearing street clothes? Maybe he was just visiting his friends?