Jordan Usher is a beast.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Lot of people have slept on Coach Wilkins. He’s played a big role in the development of many of our top players.
Most people (me included) know NOTHING about the roles and contributions of our assistant coaches except what we hear on here....I've heard about Reveno...and now about Wilkins, but I know nothing else...

JacketMicMan

Georgia Tech Fan
Filled up my gas tank yesterday and saw Jordan’s dunk highlights on Gas Station TV (GSTV). Brought a lot pride for our Institute. Reminded me of the friendly (could not play in the game due to injury but brought energy to game) man who visited with my wife and I on the sidelines before the @ Notre Dame game last year. Jordan was articulate and a wonderful representative of the Institute. Thanks Jordan!

reckrider

Jolly Good Fellow
Yes he is.
Mr. Usher, I am so happy your son came home to be a part of this team. He has been a difference maker in the season. His words to the players after the game last night meant a lot. Please pass along my thanks to him for his hard work and dedication and my appreciation for his being a Yellow Jacket.

ramblinjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Let me tell you this--that steal on the pass then jet down court ,the behind the back dribble, splitting TWO defenders and then actually hitting the lay-up is one the TOP athletic highlights of the yr ! and the man is 6-6,220 +.
He makes unusual things happen now in a very good way.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Let me tell you this--that steal on the pass then jet down court ,the behind the back dribble, splitting TWO defenders and then actually hitting the lay-up is one the TOP athletic highlights of the yr ! and the man is 6-6,220 +.
He makes unusual things happen now in a very good way.

Kept saying for the past two season that Usher was one of the most athletic players in the ACC, and definitely our most athletic player. He is literally what the NBA looks for from size and athletic combination. He's shown so many different ways to attack the basket, and multiple creative shots over the last two months. I really hope he stays another year...unless he just bangs it out in draft workouts and gets a NBA contract. He is just starting to show his overall potential.

I said this last season: Usher would have been an ELITE tight end in football had he gone down that road. His size and athleticism, and he's got open court speed would have been absolutely indefensible in football.