Jordan Ponchez Mason

Coachstick12

Georgia Tech Fan
Its been an honor to watch you grow in to the young man you have become. Been a long time since you were 10. You have brought a lot of joy and excitement to people around Gallatin for a very long time, Knowing you will be graduating in December outweighs any football accomplishments you will ever achieve. Congrats to you and all the seniors. Tech fans thank you for embracing him as one of your own. Thank you to several of you on this site for being cordial, I have enjoyed chatting with you guys. Good luck today. Thanks for the memories. We love ya, Coach Stick

UpperNorth

Jolly Good Fellow
JP is one of my all-time favorites. Love his skill-set, style, and attitude and in 2019 when he was the feature back and could get into a real rhythm toting the rock he balled out. He’s a real talent and I know he’s the type of guy that wants to win more than anything and I hate that we weren’t able to do that for him as much as he would’ve liked. Good luck to JP! Always a jacket!

Haven’t heard for sure, but assuming he must be moving on?

SandySpringsJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Its been an honor to watch you grow in to the young man you have become. Been a long time since you were 10. You have brought a lot of joy and excitement to people around Gallatin for a very long time, Knowing you will be graduating in December outweighs any football accomplishments you will ever achieve. Congrats to you and all the seniors. Tech fans thank you for embracing him as one of your own. Thank you to several of you on this site for being cordial, I have enjoyed chatting with you guys. Good luck today. Thanks for the memories. We love ya, Coach Stick
And Jordan played harder than anyone out there today.. Thanks for your time here Jordan.