Jordan Domineck Do it all play

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Haha I loved that. Was saying in chat it was hilarious he stuffed the first tackler then drove our own guy into the next one. Hahah

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
Haha I loved that. Was saying in chat it was hilarious he stuffed the first tackler then drove our own guy into the next one. Hahah
I was suprised the announcers didn't mention him using his own player to block at the end! That was the best part for me 😂😂🙂

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Rathburn and Brian Jordan aren’t the highest quality college football guys. Rathburn is pretty good for the hawks, and was decent today but Brian Jordan didn’t know what he was talking about half the time.
Brian Jordan talked at a county teacher convention to which my wife was at, she texted me if I knew who he was because he’s a “sports guy” and then said his speech was meh at best.

Dress2Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Rathburn and Brian Jordan aren’t the highest quality college football guys. Rathburn is pretty good for the hawks, and was decent today but Brian Jordan didn’t know what he was talking about half the time.
Rathburn is a schlocky announcer. Try really hard not to listen to his voice the next time you hear him on the air. ;-)

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
That guy wearing white that JD shoved picked off two today. A dose of humility with two cherries on top. Hope they keep working. Go Jackets!
What on Earth was Charlie trying to do? Why would you try to hug a guy that's still ten yards from the end zone! It seemed like he didn't even know there was a defender coming. Turned out to be pretty funny though.

tomknight

Ramblin' Wreck
saw JD interviewed on some ESPN College Football show on Twitter live last night around 11:00 pm. He's getting a lot of press for that play. In the post game interviews, he was with Thomas, and the two of them were laughing about JD having stiff armed Thomas into their guy.