Johnny "Middle" Finger

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
capture_20140818_211703.jpg

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
@GTNavyNuke

You should know I wouldn't make something up like that without make some kind of face smile. Being a Redskin fan, I watched the game. I did laugh when I saw him do that and thought the same about having a target on his back. I do wonder if he'll get a fine for that. It wasn't a very classy

In reality, he was just telling my Redskins that they were #1. Lol

Mack

Helluva Engineer
@GTNavyNuke

You should know I wouldn't make something up like that without make some kind of face smile. Being a Redskin fan, I watched the game. I did laugh when I saw him do that and thought the same about having a target on his back. I do wonder if he'll get a fine for that. It wasn't a very classy

In reality, he was just telling my Redskins that they were #1. Lol
Gosh the bulls eye on his back gets bigger and bigger every game..................

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Wow, I had to check that this was real .... it is http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial&hpt=hp_t2

Any star football player who gets thrown out of one of his college's frat parties has real problems. I think some of the NFL veterans may use Manziel as target practice if they ever get the shot. Legal of course.

I had not heard about him getting thrown out of a Texas A&M frat party...I did read about him getting thrown out of a University of Texas frat party. Pretty poor decision for the TA&M QB to go to an archrival school frat party and expect to be welcomed with open arms.