Joe Hamilton being inducted into Atl HoF

Josh H

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyone listen to his speech? Someone texted me that he was saying some stuff about CPJ, expectations, etc.

He did an interview on Chuck and Chernoff. I can't find the audio but it was basically along the lines of "If you meet NCAA minimum requirements you can get into Tech. You don't have to be a genius. O'Leary was successful because he had good players"

I'm butchering the paraphrase, but I guess he forgot about the academic scandal that immediately followed. Definitely didn't seem to be a fan of the current football staff and especially 2 out of 3 losing seasons.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
He did an interview on Chuck and Chernoff. I can't find the audio but it was basically along the lines of "If you meet NCAA minimum requirements you can get into Tech. You don't have to be a genius. O'Leary was successful because he had good players"

I'm butchering the paraphrase, but I guess he forgot about the academic scandal that immediately followed. Definitely didn't seem to be a fan of the current football staff and especially 2 out of 3 losing seasons.

Interesting. Love L'il Joe, but the recruiting situation CPJ is in is vastly different that the one CGO'L was in. Apples to oranges.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Apparently he was calling out CPJ, recruiting and saying the program could be better on 680.
I didn’t hear it. Just relaying what was discussed on KQ’s board. A few people heard the interview and then said he back tracked on a lot of what he said. Again. I don’t know for sure just going off what was said on that site.
Don’t shoot me