Joe Ham on 680 The Fan

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
3 part series

Part 1 - 16 min audio
"Pigskin is in the air and we talk some Yellow Jackets with one of their all timers!"

Part 2 - 10 min audio
"Is Matthew Jordan ready for the spotlight? Can Tech sustain last year's success?"

Part 3 - 19 min audio
"Almost winning the Heisman Trophy, three years playing for the Buccaneers, plenty of stories from Joe Ham!"

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Meat Head and Sanda have to be two of the worst interviewers ever.
It was nice listening to Lil' Joe but those two are terrible

I got through the first 2 legs but man my ears are bleeding listening to Sandra and that other guy talk all over JHam's tremendously insightful breakdowns.

Kmag

Jolly Good Fellow
I love their show. I think they talk highly of GT. Steak seems to have a small man crush on CJP. Some people will always complain.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
JT was a 4* Ath (as was Vad Lee on ESPN)
Wasn't Jaylend Ratliffe (sp??) also a 4* with some service before his accident? He was a big deal when he committed (I'm imagining a bigger Jay Jones who had passing form like Lucas Johnson). I can imagine a much different sort of conversation happening this offseason if not for that fateful event. Is Jaylend still with the team and in school?

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Wasn't Jaylend Ratliffe (sp??) also a 4* with some service before his accident? He was a big deal when he committed (I'm imagining a bigger Jay Jones who had passing form like Lucas Johnson). I can imagine a much different sort of conversation happening this offseason if not for that fateful event. Is Jaylend still with the team and in school?

I don't think he was a 4 star.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
I love their show. I think they talk highly of GT. Steak seems to have a small man crush on CJP. Some people will always complain.

He may like Pastner but he long has been dismissive of CPJ and Tech, especially since PJ has been there.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Joe Hamilton threw the most catchable ball I have seen, or personally caught. What was awesome about joe, other than the obvious, was he had great placement and touch. Its funny to see guys with cannons like Eason struggle with this....its like golf...we get enamored with the 325 yard drive, but Jordan Spieth is carving it up with his touch...

Dude could throw a ball 45 yards and land it in a garbage can...i watched it...he was awesome.

great interview...