JJ Green

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Possible double agent. I don't like the sounds of this. It is like Muschamp going to UF. Sounds like a weak attempt by Richt to infiltrate our program with a spy. Just watch. The pups will have our signs next year and Green will cough up about 4 fumbles the saturday after Thanksgiving.
I doubt that, he fumbles once he going to the bench.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Kelly Q seems to have his panties in a wad..

@Kelly_Quinlan: J.J. Green has no transcript issues by the way he is fully cleared to come to #GaTech if that is what he wishes to do per my sources.
image.jpg

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Possible double agent. I don't like the sounds of this. It is like Muschamp going to UF. Sounds like a weak attempt by Richt to infiltrate our program with a spy. Just watch. The pups will have our signs next year and Green will cough up about 4 fumbles the saturday after Thanksgiving.

Come on, this is tongue in cheek, isn't it?

No way would a guy come and bust his *** to make the starting position and do the school work just to be a spy. His playing time would be gone when he screws up and so would his chances for the NFL. Think any NFL team wants someone with that personality trait? Up there it's real money involved.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Come on, this is tongue in cheek, isn't it?

No way would a guy come and bust his *** to make the starting position and do the school work just to be a spy. His playing time would be gone when he screws up and so would his chances for the NFL. Think any NFL team wants someone with that personality trait? Up there it's real money involved.
Yes. Joking. BUT, he will need some kind of exorcism when he gets here. There can absolutely be no cross mojination of any kind.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
Think he will be great fit at A back---runs well, good hands, and also really good on KO returns. Saw him play some in high school...definitely was the real deal.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Honestly...I think BDouglas would have done the same thing here he has done at UGA....ride the pine behind Days n Laskey...don't let me interfere with love fest of another team's star bench warmer though lol

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
Come on down JJ! On a side note, BD would have been a stud BBack.
Yes, I bet BD is kicking himself right now. He could have come in and learned the BBack posn, redshirted his Frosh year, and be is posn to be our starting BBack next year. Instead, he only has 2 yrs of eligibility left and not much playing time with backs UGA has on the roster.

JacketTrain

Jolly Good Fellow
Yes, I bet BD is kicking himself right now. He could have come in and learned the BBack posn, redshirted his Frosh year, and be is posn to be our starting BBack next year. Instead, he only has 2 yrs of eligibility left and not much playing time with backs UGA has on the roster.

CJ Leggett and Lands-Davis say hi :whistle: