Jimmy Kitchen....

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Yeah this hurts...I thought he had a chance to be the first off the bench.

Even bigger problem for next year as it leaves Gotsis, Kallon, Gamble and Commissiong.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer

Even bigger problem for next year as it leaves Gotsis, Kallon, Gamble and Commissiong.

Gotsis may be gone after this season. NFL
Is Kitchens kicked out of school or just dismissed from the team?

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer

Would this instantly add another DT for our 2015 recruiting? And/Or maybe look at Klock at DT?

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
I said previously Tech would lose more players before this season began-for WHATEVER reason and this won't be the last I'll bet.The DEF has been GREATLY weakened in the loss of players in last 3 mos.As Eric said-the loss hurts not only for this yr but next also.

btw- I want to have the guys who defiantly said we didn't need to sign any more DEF lineman(DTs) in this class to raise you hands and say you were wrong.I don't like the situation at all but I told you so.

Last edited:

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
At this point may want to clean house. If it's just one player, it's probably the player. But this is around half a dozen!

Sounds like the house we need to clean is the academic support staff's domicile. This should be rare even with us taking more 'exceptions'.