Interview Jimmy Bayes Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowderSpringsJacket88

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Jimmy Bayes has been committed to South Florida since the beginning of the year. He is not wavering on his commitment but that doesn't mean he isn't going to take his other visits to make sure that USF is the best fit.

"I am a Bull! But that doesn't mean I am not going to take my visits and make sure that USF is the right place for me. I want to take those other visits and if somewhere else is better for me then I will have to think it over."

"I love USF and they have a new coach over there who I really like. I am graduating early and I can play right away over there. The goal is for me to be ready to play next year and prepare myself for the NFL so I can take care of my family.

So playing time is a big selling point for you?

"Absolutely, I want to play immediately. Academics are important and the coaches too."

It is going to be a busy summer for Jimmmy with visiting schools and competing.
"Just because I have four schools doesn't mean that I am not done competing. I am going out to California to compete and see what they are made of over there. I will visit Florida, Georgia, Miami, Georgia Tech, and USC for sure."

What is your desired position and what is Georgia Tech recruiting you to play?

"Outside linebacker is my favorite and GT is recruiting me as a defensive end."

What do you like about Georgia Tech and when you do you plan on visiting them.

"I like the fact they are in the ACC which is a great conference. They always compete. But I really don't know much about them right now but I am going to do my research and homework on them. I am going to UGA and I will visit them on my way over there."

Who do you like the best next to USF?
"USC out in California. They are recruiting me hard and they always put good linebackers in the NFL."

He was at the Miami camp yesterday and earned the MVP award for linebackers!

Click here for the dedicated discussion thread for Jimmy Bayes

Last edited by a moderator:

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Seems like everything this kid desires in a program Tech will not be able to commit too.
Playing time as a freshman
Wants to play outside linebacker
Doesn't know much about Tech
NFL Dreams

PowderSpringsJacket88

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Well there is a lot of opportunity to play with Dieke leaving. Also, Crenshaw and Andrew Williams will be gone after next year.

The OLB does worry me a little bit but not too much.

He said he doesn't know much because they just offered. It's up to GT to educate him on what is great about GT. They have to make the sale.

But my gut says he won't come here or USF.

Status
Not open for further replies.