Jet signed as Saint

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I had thought slot WR, but his super fast reaction time and speed lead to being productive at DB faster than at WR.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Was out on boat when wife showed me the info on jet. ( Didnt check the pro thread &
thought jet deserved a separate thread) . My bad

If you want, shut this down and we can go with the 20 plus page thread.

Milwaukee

Banned
Was out on boat when wife showed me the info on jet. ( Didnt check the pro thread &
thought jet deserved a separate thread) . My bad

If you want, shut this down and we can go with the 20 plus page thread.

If it's a ChrisCraft we'll let this little mishap slide. Any other vessel and I vote to shut the thread down.

Nevermind, scratch that. You get major pimp points for making the ol lady keep you updated on the forums.

The thread stays based on that alone, you smooth sunnuvagun.

Last edited:

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
You guys are too nice. We small 25' bay and offshore boat with tower to cruise the waters off pensacola. Grand kid's arrive in 10 days

Wife is awesome . We will take in some saints pre season games if jet has any chance of seeing the field .

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
You guys are too nice. We small 25' bay and offshore boat with tower to cruise the waters off pensacola. Grand kid's arrive in 10 days

Wife is awesome . We will take in some saints pre season games if jet has any chance of seeing the field .
Are you from Pensacola? I was just there last weekend. My wife's family lives in Milton fl.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Are you from Pensacola? I was just there last weekend. My wife's family lives in Milton fl.
Milton is much nicer now than in 60s- did u eat at Davids catfish house?
I grew up in pensacola, went gt then to army then to texas w exxon, but retired back to pensacola because it's still beautiful w out the crowd. We are on grand lagoon just west on Naval Air Station.

I hope jet does well just because he is a tech man, but I also hope he makes the team so I have a reason to go to new Orleans and watch the saints.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Milton is much nicer now than in 60s- did u eat at Davids catfish house?
I grew up in pensacola, went gt then to army then to texas w exxon, but retired back to pensacola because it's still beautiful w out the crowd. We are on grand lagoon just west on Naval Air Station.

I hope jet does well just because he is a tech man, but I also hope he makes the team so I have a reason to go to new Orleans and watch the saints.
So my wife is originally from Mcdavid FL and we visit there pretty often because that's where a lot of her family still lives. I LOVE davids catfish, her older sister worked there for a long time (years and years ago). My brother in law works at the naval base in Milton.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm glad to hear this. In my mind, JT has always been an offensive player. He belongs in the slot and returning kicks. Like Reynolds in the article, it might take JT a while to learn that position at the next level, but the payoff has the potential to be there. There is a ton of precision in the passing game in the NFL that just isn't present in CFB. JT will have a lot to learn.