JeT, a little love from SN

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Hat still looks like chicken wire to me. ugh.

BBi0krc.img

B Lifsey

Helluva Engineer
Nice exposure!

On the helmet, I'd like to see how the partial chicken wire image like used on the "Together we Swarm" stuff would look. Maybe if it was just under the leading edge of the G and kind of faded out behind it.

Something like this with the GT...
logo.png

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
JT is not as frail as a lot of you guys seem to think. Early in the year he was the one dishing out the blows at the end of his runs, but after the Duke ankle twisting he had to take it down a notch and started avoiding collisions a bit more. If he's not expected to handle the ball and make split second decisions on every play he would have more ability to absorb and withstand the hits. I think he's a more powerful runner than guys like Pat White & Denard Robinson were.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Watson is the real deal for sure. As with Thomas, he has to stay healthy for Clemson, but if he does they will light it up. As for the rest, I dunno. Except Prescott. I don't know Thomas, I haven't served with Thomas, I have seen Thomas and Prescott, and Dak Prescott is no Justin Thomas. That's like taking the family Ford to Daytona.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
JT is not as frail as a lot of you guys seem to think. Early in the year he was the one dishing out the blows at the end of his runs, but after the Duke ankle twisting he had to take it down a notch and started avoiding collisions a bit more. If he's not expected to handle the ball and make split second decisions on every play he would have more ability to absorb and withstand the hits. I think he's a more powerful runner than guys like Pat White & Denard Robinson were.
Both much bigger, and only Robinson has had any NFL success.

dhbartlett12

Ramblin' Wreck
Cardale Jones is NOT the SECOND best QB. For heaven's sake! He looked frazzled and inexperienced in both games I watched.
"Think about this: Jones turned down the NFL after just three starts."
Using that logic, I turned down the NFL after never playing football in my life.
Good grief!

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Cardale Jones is NOT the SECOND best QB. For heaven's sake! He looked frazzled and inexperienced in both games I watched.
"Think about this: Jones turned down the NFL after just three starts."
Using that logic, I turned down the NFL after never playing football in my life.
Good grief!
Next we will send you to cover a war. Maybe you can rent a football helmet.

DCSS

Ramblin' Wreck
I am still disappointed in the way Cutcliffe coaches his kids to play dirty.