Jerry Howard transferring out

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Man, makes me happy for these kids who leave here with their GT degree. Transfer portal doesn't necessarily mean a school picks you up as we've seen with several players in the past. However, that GT degree is now forever...doesn't matter what happens, he's now a Tech man.

Good luck Jerry...hope to see you ball out somewhere next season.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer

Good luck Jerry! I hope you find success on and off the field.

Not surprised. I thought he would of been a good RB, but we got some STUD talent come in after him. He did state in his comments under this post, "I AM A RUNNING BACK".
Not sure if that is for future schools, or a shot at the staff for moving him around.

ncjacket79

Helluva Engineer
Not surprised. I thought he would of been a good RB, but we got some STUD talent come in after him. He did state in his comments under this post, "I AM A RUNNING BACK".
Not sure if that is for future schools, or a shot at the staff for moving him around.
Doubt it’s a shot. Moving him around gave him a chance to play. But he is making it clear to any potential schools that he wants to be a RB.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
This guy has been through a lot. His Dad was shot and killed as a commit. That’s a hard way to start college - your Pops never gets to see you play or get a degree. Best wishes to him!
I think he has a young child as well. Here's to hoping a Tech degree + a master's degree from elsewhere set him up for life. He's a low mileage guy that could stick around the NFL as a 4th RB/special teams guy if he continues working hard.