Jeremy Pruitt to UGA?

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Since when has UGA had a recruiting issue?

Also, since when has Bama had to have someone sell it for itself? Not since Saban got there. Once again, he got national recruiter in 2012 with Bama coming off its second national championship season in three years. Like at FSU, he inherited an all american defense. Everywhere he's been at he's been at good schools. The best in the SEC and the clear best in the ACC. Let's see what happens when he has a little rebuilding to do.

I am going to wait before claiming the "new hot chick in school" the best thing since Saban.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Since when has UGA had a recruiting issue?

Also, since when has Bama had to have someone sell it for itself? Not since Saban got there. Once again, he got national recruiter in 2012 with Bama coming off its second national championship season in three years. Like at FSU, he inherited an all american defense. Everywhere he's been at he's been at good schools. The best in the SEC and the clear best in the ACC. Let's see what happens when he has a little rebuilding to do.

I am going to wait before claiming the "new hot chick in school" the best thing since Saban.

Can TaxJ get a amen? Heard Dave Archer explain something similar. His phrase was STTE that at FSU, the ferrari was running and the door was open. All he had to do was hop in.

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
It's the same thing for me last year when GT hired Roof. I wanted a Brent Pry type guy. The small school guy who just put up some awesome numbers, but was unproven here at the big stage. Then when GT hired Roof, I was like "well he certainly does have experience".

This guy that UGA just hired has literally 1 year as a DC and they threw 850K at him and UGA's defense is severely less talented than the one FSU was fielding last year. Yes you read that right. Maybe talented is the wrong word, but youger and less experienced.

Time will tell, but all I am saying is I am not going to be some pantywasted whimp like some GT fans are being and claim him to be the difference between UGA getting an NC and the imminent demise of any close games between GT/UGA in the near future.

I'd take Roof over Pruitt anyday of the week.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Maybe i'm wrong or maybe they were young and poorly coached but last years uga D seemed distinctly lacking in the nfl quality talent that they usually have

Rodney Kent

Ramblin' Wreck
It appears Richt has just upgraded his staff. Although, UGA has scored a lot of points in the recent past, I am reluctant to give the credit to Bobo, because of the accuracy of their quarterbacks. Georgia has not had a lack of good passing quarterbacks, just a lack in the past of calling the wrong plays at the wrong time. If Bobo has learned, then UGA may find the going better this next year in the SEC.

If I was Richt, I would not recommend Bobo or Smart for the Head Coaching job at UGA when I eventually stepped down. Maybe, he has other plans in mind.

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck
Maybe i'm wrong or maybe they were young and poorly coached but last years uga D seemed distinctly lacking in the nfl quality talent that they usually have
they were extremely young and raw. From a personnel and athleticism standpoint they have some very nice pieces.

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
they were extremely young and raw. From a personnel and athleticism standpoint they have some very nice pieces.
One that comes to mind is one of their rush lb, Leonard Floyd. Idk his much y'all know about him, but living in a house with a bunch of traitors (er..ugag fans) I hear a lot about him