Jeremiah Smith has been medically disqualified

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
Undisclosed injuries? Or do we know what he injured? Guess I missed the news on him....
Yeah sounds fishy. I hope we are not abusing the medical scholarship system like other teams do. Good that he gets to get a tech education though. This does have wiffs of #processing unfortunately. Anyone have specifics of what the career ending injury was?

ncjacket79

Helluva Engineer
Yeah sounds fishy. I hope we are not abusing the medical scholarship system like other teams do. Good that he gets to get a tech education though. This does have wiffs of #processing unfortunately. Anyone have specifics of what the career ending injury was?
None of our business unless he wants to make it public but he has been injured pretty much since he got here. And explain to me what processing is in your mind? You can’t take a scholarship away for football reasons and the kid’s dad says he is good with the situation.

Tift-Tech

Jolly Good Fellow
Honestly wasn’t alluding to this. Just wondering if anyone knew his injuries. Was hoping the kid would be alright longterm. Good to see that he is continuing his education.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I believe once a school medical disqualifies you, you are no longer eligible to return to active playing status with that school. However, if the player transfers to another school and gets medically cleared by their staff the player can resume playing.

Deleted member 2897

I believe once a school medical disqualifies you, you are no longer eligible to return to active playing status with that school. However, if the player transfers to another school and gets medically cleared by their staff the player can resume playing.

I am 99.9% sure that is correct.

ncjacket79

Helluva Engineer
He has been injured since he’s been at Tech. Nothing fishy about it.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
0% chance he was #processed. The guy came from Grayson and "processing" a kid from there would completely burn that bridge and shut down that valuable pipeline. Jeremiah had been injured practically since he got here and fell to the bottom of a deep depth chart. Same thing happened to Jordan Woods a couple years ago.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
0% chance he was #processed. The guy came from Grayson and "processing" a kid from there would completely burn that bridge and shut down that valuable pipeline. Jeremiah had been injured practically since he got here and fell to the bottom of a deep depth chart. Same thing happened to Jordan Woods a couple years ago.

Word. That was one of the dumber things I've read in a while. We have Ryan King, Chris Martin, Jamal Haynes, Noah Collins and Sebastian Sagar from Grayson but we're gonna treat one of their players shady...righttt.