Jemea!!!!!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I was a Redskins fan who grew up hating the Cowboys. But I'll gladly root for Jemea.

(For DCSS, I'll be a Redskins fan again after Synder is traded. Till then, it's the Lions and CJ.)

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I can't get passionate about NFL teams like I do about college teams. I just like watching the really good players (like Manning, Adrian Peterson, JJ Watt, etc.) do their jobs. I root for the Falcons because they're the home town team, but their losses don't hurt me as much as a GT loss.

I'm really getting into what NFL offenses are doing the past few seasons as coaches are experimenting and bringing in college schemes like the read option and spread elements.

Anyhow, if a GT guy is on a team I'll root for our players to do well on the next level. I don't care either way for the Cowboys, but I will root for Jemea to do well.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I can't get passionate about NFL teams like I do about college teams. I just like watching the really good players (like Manning, Adrian Peterson, JJ Watt, etc.) do their jobs. I root for the Falcons because they're the home town team, but their losses don't hurt me as much as a GT loss.

I'm really getting into what NFL offenses are doing the past few seasons as coaches are experimenting and bringing in college schemes like the read option and spread elements.

Anyhow, if a GT guy is on a team I'll root for our players to do well on the next level. I don't care either way for the Cowboys, but I will root for Jemea to do well.
This is my take as well.

Arkfbplayer52

Georgia Tech Fan
He's got 4 games to show what he's made of. After that, the Cowboys get some injured players back that could be trouble. Use this exposure wisely and play hard.

Jemea was cut and just added to their practice squad. He's protected for the season on the Cowboys roster.

I'm very happy as a Cowboys fan. Great chance for him to develop more and compete next year in training camp.

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
Man that's a little unfortunate. Finnerann on the front row mentioned the other day how practice squad plays make around 60 grand for the year compared to the 53rd man on the roster that makes the league minimum of 300k. Just more of reason to keep working hard!