Jemea!!!!!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Has missed a lot of the preseason due to an injury. Could still get picked up by another team or the Pats could call him back to the practice squad.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I kept hearing great things about him from their camp too. I guess being injured made them release him. I see him getting called back to their practice squad and hopefully he heals fully.

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I kept hearing great things about him from their camp too. I guess being injured made them release him. I see him getting called back to their practice squad and hopefully he heals fully.
I doubt he makes the practice squad. He didn't play enough because of the injury to earn a spot on that squad, IMO.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Not necessarily sad. Maybe now he will turn 60 without walking with a cane, not have early onset dementia, lifelong headaches, or be prone to taking his own life in 20 years.
And he can get a real job instead of flipping burgers. How about that? Actually, I doubt this means his dream of playing professionally is over. It's just side tracked for a little while.

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
And now has been signed with the Cowboys...great spot for him with that week secondary.

@MikeReiss: 6th-round pick from Georgia Tech finds a new home quickly. RT @toddarcher Cowboys claim DB Jemea Thomas on waivers from New England.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Always a place for a versatile DB that can cover and willing to play inside the box against the run. Can also play on special teams. He's considered a value player especially on a rookie's salary.

Good for him. Hope he has a long career.