Jemea!!!!!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Of course Belichek drafts Jemea. He's a Belichek type player...versatile, hard working, tough, high football IQ. There really isn't many other coaches who would appreciate the type of player Jemea is, and what he can do for the team regardless of size.

I'm really excited to see how NE is going to use Jemea. CBB just drafted someone who fits their culture to a T(ech), and is a value pick in terms of the many different roles you can use him.

Congrats to Jemea!

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
I just saw this.... Lucky dude. Going to the Pats. You know CBB is defensive minded. Probably his personally hand picked player. He and CPJ have a good relationship. I could see him asking about Jemea. Great situation and he will excel. I knew somebody would draft him.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Jemea interview (audio)
http://www.patriots.com/news/articl...anscript/514ddc88-1fc6-4e17-93fc-44b1a0044d88

Hard to forget these moments...

Q: Heard you had some really good performances against former Clemson wide receiver Sammy Watkins and former Florida State University wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin in your career. Would you agree with that? Take us through some of those battles.

JT: I had a few. One was a one-handed interception in the ACC Championship against Benjamin and then that whole game in 2011 against Clemson was a good game for me against Sammy.

Essobee

Jolly Good Fellow
Of course Belichek drafts Jemea. He's a Belichek type player...versatile, hard working, tough, high football IQ. There really isn't many other coaches who would appreciate the type of player Jemea is, and what he can do for the team regardless of size.

I'm really excited to see how NE is going to use Jemea. CBB just drafted someone who fits their culture to a T(ech), and is a value pick in terms of the many different roles you can use him.

Congrats to Jemea!

Great post about a great Tech man. (y)

SoCal_GT_Fan

Jolly Good Fellow
:cry:. Tears of joy for Jemea. Tears of sadness as a Long time jets fan........... Long time Pats doormat......... I'm a gonna guess that the status quo will be maintained in the AFC east.... Belichek will know how to use Jemea effectively.....

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Rookies have reported. Good luck this year Jemea.

tempjamea-thomas_7913--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg