Jemea Thomas

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Seen him jumpin on some guys about worring about Black Friday and not focusing on the game tomorrow. I hope it's only a few guys that are not key players.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Thomas gets it. I wish we could put a few more like him on the field. No talk of going pro, just the next game. He will do well in life.

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
Would especially love to see him and RG25 go out winners tomorrow. Those kids have give their all and im really proud they are yellow jackets. Also would love to see Jamea lay someone OUT tomorrow (with a clean and legal hit)

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Would especially love to see him and RG25 go out winners tomorrow. Those kids have give their all and im really proud they are yellow jackets. Also would love to see Jamea lay someone OUT tomorrow (with a clean and legal hit)
"We" guys instead of "me" guys. That's what a GT man is and that's what we need more of around here. Whomever said we need a few more "not GT guys" on the team is nuts. I don't care how good they are.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Jamea has become one of my favorite jackets of all time. Kid plays with heart and is very talented.