Jemea selected East/West Shrine Game

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I don't think this has been posted but congrats to Jemea. Posted on IG: Great opportunity to improve his draft stock
image.jpg

Josh Nesbitt 4 Heisman

Georgia Tech Fan
Jemea was one of my favorite players for Ga Tech ever!! He has always been underrated and always proves himself, and he will continue that trend in the NFL! Good luck Jemea!

GTBillyJosh

Jolly Good Fellow
If he goes later than the 4th round he will be a steal for somebody.

If I were him, I would be happy with just getting drafted. He'll have his chance to prove his worth as a CB in training camp. Once teams look past his size, they'll realize he has a nose for the ball, and belongs in the league.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
If the league/scouts can get pass the size of Lamarcus Joyner (who Jemea is bigger than) then it shouldn't be an issue. All I can see is SS/Nickle for Jemea. Quintessential value pick

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Congrats to him. I think an NFL team will be lucky to land him. There are a lot of athletes taken from other schools that go to the NFL and do not work out. I think GT has a high success rate of players having great careers in the NFL. This in my mind is due to the work ethic already existing in our student athletes that is a requirement at the next level.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
It is difficult to imagine JT not being able to help pretty much any NFL team. There is a place on every roster for a player in the secondary with great instincts and phenomenal tackling ability. Yes, he might be a little small, but the list of great plays against bigger players is pretty long. Just think back to FSU last year how he held off the taller receiver with his body and made the one handed pick, giving us a chance in the game. Jemea is a heads up kid who has his eyes and body in the right place pretty much all the time. He is decisive and intelligent, taking good angles consistently. He is a player and he will have a nice career.