Jemea selected East/West Shrine Game

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by Ibeeballin, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Ibeeballin

Ibeeballin GT Athlete Featured Member

I don't think this has been posted but congrats to Jemea. Posted on IG: Great opportunity to improve his draft stock image.jpg

2. Eric

Eric Retired Co-Founder Staff Member

I really think he will improve his stock during that week.

3. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Helluva Engineer

I agree. He's a baller and will impress.

4. OldJacketFan

OldJacketFan Helluva Engineer

Congrats Jemea, WELL EARNED!

5. Josh Nesbitt 4 Heisman

Josh Nesbitt 4 Heisman Jolly Good Fellow

Jemea was one of my favorite players for Ga Tech ever!! He has always been underrated and always proves himself, and he will continue that trend in the NFL! Good luck Jemea!

6. PowderSpringsJacket88

PowderSpringsJacket88 Helluva Engineer Retired Staff

Thanks for posting. Super excited for this guy!

7. GTonTop88

GTonTop88 Helluva Engineer

If he goes later than the 4th round he will be a steal for somebody.

8. UgaBlows

UgaBlows Helluva Engineer

he's gonna ball out!

9. QuickKick

QuickKick Jolly Good Fellow

Good for Jemea! Always kept it real on The Flats with an effort that won't be soon forgotten. Richly deserved.

poodleface likes this.
  10. GTBillyJosh

GTBillyJosh Ramblin' Wreck

If I were him, I would be happy with just getting drafted. He'll have his chance to prove his worth as a CB in training camp. Once teams look past his size, they'll realize he has a nose for the ball, and belongs in the league.

11. Ibeeballin

Ibeeballin GT Athlete Featured Member

If the league/scouts can get pass the size of Lamarcus Joyner (who Jemea is bigger than) then it shouldn't be an issue. All I can see is SS/Nickle for Jemea. Quintessential value pick

12. gtg936g

gtg936g Helluva Engineer

Congrats to him. I think an NFL team will be lucky to land him. There are a lot of athletes taken from other schools that go to the NFL and do not work out. I think GT has a high success rate of players having great careers in the NFL. This in my mind is due to the work ethic already existing in our student athletes that is a requirement at the next level.

GTonTop88 likes this.
  13. Boomergump

Boomergump Moderator Staff Member

It is difficult to imagine JT not being able to help pretty much any NFL team. There is a place on every roster for a player in the secondary with great instincts and phenomenal tackling ability. Yes, he might be a little small, but the list of great plays against bigger players is pretty long. Just think back to FSU last year how he held off the taller receiver with his body and made the one handed pick, giving us a chance in the game. Jemea is a heads up kid who has his eyes and body in the right place pretty much all the time. He is decisive and intelligent, taking good angles consistently. He is a player and he will have a nice career.