JBR and Atomic Jacket...

Status
Not open for further replies.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I think calling them out is appropriate. They like to point when people on this board are wrong. They should get the same treatment

They dont point out when people are wrong by throwing their names in the title of a thread.

Fyi, i also bet, based on tech historically they are right too more times than we would like to admit. Which means by your standard they can title a thread with all sorts of posters names and call em out. I have yet to see it.

Its one thing to disagree within a thread. We all do it. But jeez this type of call out is a bit much for me.

Its stingtalk like now.

Gojackets55

Banned
They dont point out when people are wrong by throwing their names in the title of a thread.

Fyi, i also bet, based on tech historically they are right too more times than we would like to admit. Which means by your standard they can title a thread with all sorts of posters names and call em out. I have yet to see it.

Its one thing to disagree within a thread. We all do it. But jeez this type of call out is a bit much for me.

Its stingtalk like now.
. Oh well lol

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
There's a lot for GT fans to gloat about after today but threads dedicated to member call-outs isn't the preferred arena.

Please feel free to challenge the opinion of others in threads where they've stated their opinion.

I am a fan of folks eating crow publicly for what it's worth because it shows character (personal opinion, not a board rule).

Status
Not open for further replies.