JBR and Atomic Jacket...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Helluva Engineer
image.jpg

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
not a big fan of calling out other posters in titles. They want to win like all other fans, they may release more of their emotions in typing in chats etc during the game, but come on...these guys want the best for GT

we are all fans, we all can show that in our own ways, we all don't have to conform. Thats what makes this country better than the others....

anyway...i am sure they are good fans and good people just have fringe ways of expressing it.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
True 33...but jbr seemed to take much pleasure all week predicting we would get "blown out". Did so in multiple posts. Can't help to wonder how crow tastes. Pretty sure there will be little praise given out by either member mentioned. Wouldn't want them to strain their negative egos;)

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Not with this team OJF. This team has sand. Might get beat. Doubt we go undefeated in all seriousness...but these guys will scrap till the end. No quit in em. And I really appreciate that.

Gojackets55

Banned
not a big fan of calling out other posters in titles. They want to win like all other fans, they may release more of their emotions in typing in chats etc during the game, but come on...these guys want the best for GT

we are all fans, we all can show that in our own ways, we all don't have to conform. Thats what makes this country better than the others....

anyway...i am sure they are good fans and good people just have fringe ways of expressing it.
I think calling them out is appropriate. They like to point when people on this board are wrong. They should get the same treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.