Jarrett Jack

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Just wanted to say that I am proud of Jack for continuing to battle in the NBA. He has definitely faced his share of adversity and injuries, but keeps trucking on. Great to see him starting for a decent Knicks team and to see him hit the winner last night. Wish the Hawks could have found a way to keep him : (

HIGHLIGHT

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Haven't kept track of things in the NBA but he was my favorite player when here. I recently watched the GT-UCONN part 1 game on YouTube and remembered why. Really pushed the ball up the floor and was aggressive in the lane but very much aware of when it was time to control tempo. Alvarado is really impressive, but he needs to both push more and be more selective when he does.

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
have always been a fan of his. glad he is still doing well. id love to see him get into coaching but that ship may have sailed in the same manner it did for another fav of mine. mark price.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
In 2004 I went to Milwaukee for the tournament. On that off Saturday I was walking by the team hotel and he and Theo Tarver were outside. He stops me (I had a GT hoodie on) and says “Hey my man! You here for the games?” I said absolutely. He thanked me, shook my hand and talked basketball for about 10 min before someone from the staff cane and told them they had a meeting. He just came off as the type of guy that genuinely cared to talk to you and made it feel like he’s known you for years.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Spent time in San Antonio with his Mom and someone else....I think it was this HS coach....both wonderful folks.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
If he wants to coach at the college level GT should make sure to get him on staff. My only concern is he may be thinking coaching at the NBA level.
But by all means yes.
I think he coaches at the NBA level, at least at 1st. Rumor is Coach Bud is leaving the Hawks for the Bucks....just sayin ;)