Jamie Foxx at GT

So why is he on campus? I heard that there is chat on some site saying he is there to make or prepare to make a bio-pic about Joe Hamilton. No idea if that is true or not, but most likely not, since Collins doesn't say anything in his Tweet.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
So why is he on campus? I heard that there is chat on some site saying he is there to make or prepare to make a bio-pic about Joe Hamilton. No idea if that is true or not, but most likely not, since Collins doesn't say anything in his Tweet.

Really? I can't see that being a 'thing' national audiences would gravitate to.

If so though, maybe I can revive my recurring role as 'guy in Joe Ham's class'?

I can still fit my stupidly baggy clothes from back then. :sneaky:

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
He is filming a TV show locally unrelated to GT. He has been filming in Atlanta off and on for years.

His coaching may be suspect at times but Collins is the best program marketing manager seen in Football since Nike promoting Oregon and ESPN promoting Alabama.

'Dad Stop Embarrassing Me', probably? I know it's set in Atlanta.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
He is filming a TV show locally unrelated to GT. He has been filming in Atlanta off and on for years.

His coaching may be suspect at times but Collins is the best program marketing manager seen in Football since Nike promoting Oregon and ESPN promoting Alabama.
Is this the same Atlanta that Will Smith said "FU, ATL, I'm not filming no picture here" to a couple of weeks ago?

LibertyTurns

Banned
If you’re an SA at GT imagine how cool it is to see Jamie Foxx casually stroll into your locker room. Or Jalen hurts or whoever it is that may be in Atlanta that day. This is the type of culture that will draw recruits to GT.
I’m sure EVERYBODY knows what sport & team this dude plays for but an old fart like me has no clue. I’m pretty sure he’s not a football, hockey, basketball or baseball player. If he is he rides the pine. It’s also definitely not golf. Is he some kind of soccer dude or tennis or some **** like that?

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
I’m sure EVERYBODY knows what sport & team this dude plays for but an old fart like me has no clue. I’m pretty sure he’s not a football, hockey, basketball or baseball player. If he is he rides the pine. It’s also definitely not golf. Is he some kind of soccer dude or tennis or some **** like that?

You joking right?

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
I don’t follow tennis and other sports of that type. Sorry, he a skateboarder or some other kind of GenX make believe sport? He chucks a football in the video but he throws it like my Aunt Sally. It ain’t that.
Jamie Foxx is an A-list celebrity and has been for several decades. And apparently can launch cannon shots towards the end zone.

All that matters is that recruits know who he is. They all do.