James Ramsey interview on Ahead of the Curve

Home Park Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
LOVE this guy!! He truly is AMAZEBALLS! The guy is so wonderful and loves on these guys and is so "present"! He's a sponge and shares and does what he learns and loves. Incredible guy.
I was amazed by interview actually. I understated it in my first comment. A lot of things were over my head in the interview because I'm not a former baseball player, just a GT fan, but he seems like the perfect coach/boss. Highly intelligent which fits in perfect for GT. His strive for continuous improvement is remarkable. The visible improvement of our hitting approach last year should be clearly credited to him. This gets me really fired up for what I hope is a great era of GT baseball! Who would not want to play for JAMES RAMSEY?!!

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
Ramsey is "elite" on the impressive scale... both as a baseball coach & a human being. I've never met him but just love his perspective & all the says.
He’s the real deal in person I can assure you. Huge draw for the program as soon as a recruit gets to meet him.

That interview should be marketed more. He’s another “beacon” of/for recruiting for the program

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The very last episode/podcast for AOTC.
Great series. Lots of great previous guests.

Grab some coffee and spend some time with Ramsey.

http://www.aotcpodcast.com/e/feb-28-1577482032/?token=a98aead29b05f6b6b23d5f4dd312174c

Thanks. Really good.

A few random thoughts:
  • Ramsey as our next HC would be just fine by me.
  • Love that he said we had Fr how turned down the draft one way or another.
  • Talked at a level that I learned a lot. Ramsey is a really good teacher.
  • "Best hitters don't think at all" is a group we have.
  • Being able to sleep at night since you have done what you can to prepare.
Really great interview.