James Graham Transferring

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Thought this was interesting for those who wanted to fight tooth and nail for JG to be the starting QB. Looks like he’s transitioned to WR at Southern.

No ill intent with this posts towards JG. Wish him the best and hope he has a lot of success. He’s a great athlete, if he puts up numbers he might get a shot on a pro roster somewhere even if it’s as a special framer. Mostly just pointing out that a lot of posters here like to think they know a lot more than what they actually do.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Thought this was interesting for those who wanted to fight tooth and nail for JG to be the starting QB. Looks like he’s transitioned to WR at Southern.

No ill intent with this posts towards JG. Wish him the best and hope he has a lot of success. He’s a great athlete, if he puts up numbers he might get a shot on a pro roster somewhere even if it’s as a special framer. Mostly just pointing out that a lot of posters here like to think they know a lot more than what they actually do.

This is most definitley because he missed all of spring and early summer dealing with some things. Easier to get his athleticism on the field as a WR (remember CPJ put him there too freshman year)

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer

You bumped a dead thread from 6 months ago to gloat about the struggles of a former player because you seem to think it helps you win an old argument but yeah no I’ll intent.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
This all depends on if he can keep himself available. I don't ability has ever been an issue with James.
Yep, the issue he was dealing with was entirely related to the nature of 2020 and family though, so if that's been settled i don't think he'll have that problem. I would not be surprised if they have some packages with him doing some things even in the first couple games (wr reverse pass with graham etc)

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Tough break for a good kid. I enjoyed watching him play, but it is clear there is more going on here. Hope he can find a home and succeed for the remainder of his career.