James Graham Instagram Story with Money

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
James Grahm just put a story up on his Instagram with himself and a wad of cash in a parking deck. While you obviously can't see how much money he actually has due to his distance from the camera this is almost exactly what got Ole Miss in trouble. Reason for concern?

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
James Grahm just put a story up on his Instagram with himself and a wad of cash in a parking deck. While you obviously can't see how much money he actually has due to his distance from the camera this is almost exactly what got Ole Miss in trouble. Reason for concern?

His account got hacked and he posted text messages in which he asked an assistant coach for money and the coach agreed? That is what happened with Ole Miss. I haven't seen the picture here, but it doesn't sound like anything close to the Ole Miss situation.

RiseUpATL

Banned
His account got hacked and he posted text messages in which he asked an assistant coach for money and the coach agreed? That is what happened with Ole Miss. I haven't seen the picture here, but it doesn't sound like anything close to the Ole Miss situation.

Consequently, Ole Miss did pay players and the furthest they got with those players was a bowl win over GT. The lines are being drawn here, folks. We are approaching Ole Miss levels of suck.

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
This is why we can't compete with the big boys. Their bag men keep things under wraps, meanwhile we're posting on public message boards about it. :banghead:

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Not us! NO! NEVER! Not the Georgia Institute of Technology! We never have and never will pay players! Hope yall catch the sarcasm, I’ve been trying to tell yall to open your eyes.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Not us! NO! NEVER! Not the Georgia Institute of Technology! We never have and never will pay players! Hope yall catch the sarcasm, I’ve been trying to tell yall to open your eyes.
If you are correct that GT is in the same league of corruption as SEC schools.....then I am truly embarrassed. It would mean we really suck at it.....given our W-L record.

Deleted member 2897

If we’re trying to have bagmen, the players should be crapping all over our social media posts about how awful we are at it.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
84140E50-E90A-449A-9AD4-86D3A222DF6D.jpeg

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Please stahhp.

ETA: I considered going to an HBCU but then I saw my friends at Morehouse had to pay their own cable and phone bills, had substandard everything else dorm-wise.

That's the type of thing he's probably referring to although his post sounds incendiary ... even though it's probably not ... which is why we shouldn't go down this road.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Please stahhp.

ETA: I considered going to an HBCU but then I saw my friends at Morehouse had to pay their own cable and phone bills, had substandard everything else dorm-wise.

That's the type of thing he's probably referring to although his post sounds incendiary ... even though it's probably not ... which is why we shouldn't go down this road.
This is how I interpreted what he said.