Jalen Camp out for season

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Just thought of this, with now potentially 2-3 seniors redshirting to come back next year due to injury, how many recruits left do we have open?

Probably need a separate thread for that convo. We were already significantly over for next year and looking at major attrition.

Hate it for Camp and again, we really could've used Ezzard.

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Just thought of this, with now potentially 2-3 seniors redshirting to come back next year due to injury, how many recruits left do we have open?
I love having these seniors come back for one more year, but with an already small graduating class, this is becoming worrisome.

Will be interesting to see how Collins manages this, after all, program management is supposed to be his 'greatest strength' as a coach.

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
I wonder if he could play but figures the pass protection will improve dramatically next year making for a much more productive senior year.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
If i ignore it will it go away?

Me the last 2 weeks or so ...

lalalala.gif

Deleted member 2897

Well it’s like I tell my kids when something doesn’t go their way - on the bright side.....nothing.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I love having these seniors come back for one more year, but with an already small graduating class, this is becoming worrisome.

Will be interesting to see how Collins manages this, after all, program management is supposed to be his 'greatest strength' as a coach.
And here comes the ga tech cgc .....

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Not near as many openings as we have commitments . Expect to see a bunch that ain't playing this year to be told they won't see the field And to look elsewhere. It's harsh but then what are you going to do.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Not near as many openings as we have commitments . Expect to see a bunch that ain't playing this year to be told they won't see the field And to look elsewhere. It's harsh but then what are you going to do.
Did jalen make and catches in 4th?.
I thought he caught a rocket fron graham.?

Deleted member 2897

I am not a fan of forced attrition. At the same time, there are quite a few people on the current roster who are more geared towards the old system and would have a very difficult time arguing their case after the first few games.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
We forget that CGC and CBK worked for the master of the grey shirt over in Alabama. WILL the seniors WANT to come back? If they graduate and don't want to do grad school at Tech, the door is wide open for them to start the real world. We act like all these seniors are All-American first rounders.

Once you past the age of 18, life comes at you fast and hard. Just tap the brakes and see how things fall once December gets here.