Jalen camp entering draft

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
Is WR one of the few positions that true FR can step in and do well when they have the natural ability? RB maybe being the other one?

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
He’s got the degree. Now’s the time for him to make some money in the league. I bet he’s top 10-15 for WR in every drill other than bench, where he will be top 3. He has the skill set to make a roster and stick around.

roedeo

Jolly Good Fellow
What do you think he’ll run in the 40?

He should challenge the other invitees to max number of reps. It hurts just to watch! 😁
1608259877769.png

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
Every year in college is a potential dream ending career ender, given injury potentials, so best to go when you can. I do wonder what his numbers would have been with a more experienced Sims throwing to him next year though.

good luck to him, I’ll be following him as a proud Tech fan

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Gibbs is now our top returning receiver. Camp and Brown were both in the top 4 for receivers. Young guys are going to have to step up. We have an immediate need for a WR and TE from the transfer portal.

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
He’s got the degree. Now’s the time for him to make some money in the league. I bet he’s top 10-15 for WR in every drill other than bench, where he will be top 3. He has the skill set to make a roster and stick around.

looking at the NFL draft projected WR rankings as they are now, I think he will be around #7 or #8 WR picked, maybe late 2nd-3rd round depending on NFL teams needs. His stats hurt a little but talent drops off, stat wise, after the top 4-5. His physical gifts make him a perfect possession WR