Jakob Brashear (no bad news here)

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
C'mon Dott, everybody knows thread titles with just the player's name are reserved for bad news items. Rookie mistake, Dott. ;)

Deleted member 2897

As a best practice example, to prevent strokes, heart attacks, and complete panic amongst the community, please note the correct way this post should have been titled:
The not-leaving Jakob Brashear is not leaving and I'm wondering if he could play B-back since he is not leaving.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Lol, I apologize, but thanks for absolutely zero input on the topic I presented.

Well, you have to give us time to get over the heart astrokes you just gave us.

I think this is what talented depth looks like. Everybody can't start and, if he can't crack the rotation, he'll be a demon on special teams and a capable backup if someone goes down, transfers, etc.

GTBillyJosh

Jolly Good Fellow
Agree with most. We shouldn't need him at BB if all goes to plan. Mills will get the majority of carries. And the best out of Benson/Weimerskirch/Howard/Mason will get a little more. And there is always the wildcard - Bruce Jordan-Swilling, who said he would "Play all over the field" (or STTE).

He seems more like a JR or SR starter than FR. Maybe more of a special teams role this early in his career. Just my opinion.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Man, if a LB or DB did not see much playing time last season, it's going to be REALLY tough seeing the field now.

We really needed more impact plays at LB last year and there was plenty of opportunity. IF guys didn't seize the opportunity before, now they have to contend with the size/speed/athleticism of the guys we just signed.