Jake Fromm's NFL career off to a rocky start

Boaty1

Helluva Engineer
I mean, yeah, he probably is and thwg all day long. But I am not really a fan of digging up old jokes from texts of a college kid. I think if you did that to everyone, no one would be employable.

Amen! Who hasn't said something stupid?

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
I mean, yeah, he probably is and thwg all day long. But I am not really a fan of digging up old jokes from texts of a college kid. I think if you did that to everyone, no one would be employable.

The text is just over a year old.

However, even though THWg, alleged is a big word here. Will be funny when he says his texts were hacked lol

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I feel you should be able to speak your thoughts, no matter how stupid they are. I don’t think people are all that racist, they are just sick and tired of other people telling them what and what not they can think.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not! And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am.

Backstreetbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not! And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am.
I’m not sure I get what you are saying, but I’m interested in your definition of right thinking, Does right thinking only apply to race relations, or does apply to everything. For example, is there a right way to think about religion? Are Baptist’s right and everyone else is going to hades, or maybe the Jewish people are the right thinkers. I’d like to know.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I’m not sure I get what you are saying, but I’m interested in your definition of right thinking, Does right thinking only apply to race relations, or does apply to everything. For example, is there a right way to think about religion? Are Baptist’s right and everyone else is going to hades, or maybe the Jewish people are the right thinkers. I’d like to know.
Sorry...it was intended as a joke. More specifically, it’s a direct quote of Graham Chapman from a Monty Python sketch. Guess I should have added a ;).