Jahmyr Gibbs IS WARMING UP ON THE FIELD IN TALLAHASSEE

ball4life66

Helluva Engineer
Yeah it was Scout & Rivals as the main two sites back then... Rivals had CJ as a 4 star but Scout had him as a 5 star.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Exactly.. I dont understand the contact tracing... gibbs was with other RBs... he was around others on the team.... whole team should be out... what is contact? Within 6 Feet? How can they know that?

This seems like such a misguided tool. I'm really curious how this works and what they expect to gain from it.
GT has a campus filled with covid positive tests. Not all of them are quarantining either. I'm sure one of our players have passed by someone that has it. Everyone in America probably has, even within the past 3 days.
Where I work and they try like hell to play by the rules it’s closer than six feet for more than ten minutes.

iopjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Guys, calm down. Whether you think it’s stupid or not (and I do) this is how this year is going to be. Every week random players will be absent from pretty much every team. Just come to grips with the situation and stop stressing about it. The world will eventially corrects itself, but this is a runaway freight train right now that can’t be slowed down immediately

You are dead on. We ought to be thankful, there was a game and we won without a lot of key players. This is going to be a strange season during strange times.

We got to learn to accept what we can't change or just get comatose drunk.

GT_EE78

Banned
🙄 🤦‍♂️

1) You obviously don't know what consensus means

2) Lots of people go off of Rivals

3) You are extremely confident for being wrong and having no idea what you are talking about.
1)I know exactly what consensus means.You may be confused. You can look on their website at 247 to learn what they mean.it has already been discussed to level of nausea.
2)Rivals is fine,just behind a paywall. They are only one of the three major rating services. I could care less what one outlier thinks and only refer to the composite like most media does.I'd enjoy reading more of their articles but won't pay the subscription.
3) It is very rude to tell someone they don't know what they are talking about. You should think about what you're saying before launching personal attacks.

GT_EE78

Banned
247 didn't exist until he was in the NFL. when he was in high school, he want anything on 247, because they didn't yet produce ratings.
good point - so I should have said "is" instead of "was" becaucse that's what's shown today. Didn't scout and 247 merge? You can look at the bottom of the commits page to see our historical recruits ranked in order per their point formula.

iopjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
247 didn't exist until he was in the NFL. when he was in high school, he want anything on 247, because they didn't yet produce ratings.

Calvin Johnson was incredibly a four star coming out of high school. All of his five star rating were save face scores after the fact.