Jahmyr Gibbs IS WARMING UP ON THE FIELD IN TALLAHASSEE

slugboy

Staff member
@GT_EE78 , there’s the ATL list. Other than what comes from a player or friends and family, that’s probably all you’ll get from the coaches and AA until things are so obvious that HIPAA doesn’t come close to applyicing

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
Don’t have a legit source but have heard rumors that he was involved in contract tracing. Haven’t heard anything definite but wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t play today
I would imagine if there was any thought of contact tracing or him knowing he was around someone who tested positive then he would’ve alerted the staff before they left or before they released ATL if he knew then.

Gtech50

Ramblin' Wreck
I would imagine if there was any thought of contact tracing or him knowing he was around someone who tested positive then he would’ve alerted the staff before they left or before they released ATL if he knew then.
If he travelled with the team he should be good to go. But I haven’t seen whether he’s with the team or not. The ATL chart is kinda BS to be honest and lots of things could have changed since that was released.

mtodd30

Ramblin' Wreck
He could have taken the GT surveillance test, which I know isn’t definitive because ive taken it myself. All it says is “don’t get tested” and “get tested”. He may have been flagged for testing, and we’re waiting on that result. That could explain why he’s on ATL but questionable for the game, it may be possible that he’ll play.

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
If he travelled with the team he should be good to go. But I haven’t seen whether he’s with the team or not. The ATL chart is kinda BS to be honest and lots of things could have changed since that was released.
That is true, I would think we would’ve already heard something from a reporter if it’s true but you never know

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Everyone from both teams should be tested today, prior to kickoff. Players who test positive don't play and go into immediate quarantine, its that simple.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Everyone from both teams should be tested today, prior to kickoff. Players who test positive don't play and go into immediate quarantine, its that simple.

It's not. I'm not sure what the specific protocols are, but they include isolation in case of symptoms despite negative test and isolation for known positive significant contacts for long enough to ensure you are actually negative. Generally, it will take 4-7 days after exposure before the first NP RT-PCR test to become positive. The worst case scenario is putting someone with significant contact or symptoms but negative test on the field and having them test positive a few days later.

DieselTeeth

Jolly Good Fellow
AC & Gibbs. GT cant catch a @&#&#& break. Someone a long time ago must have messed with some bad voodoo. Talk about ****ty karma

BuzzDraft

Jolly Good Fellow
I have it on good authority - he did not travel with the team.

It's not about a young healthy person being infected (and it DOES affect young healthy people) it's about who they spread it too. You can't knowingly allow an infected person to expose others to this. I hope if he was already infectious he didn't spread it to the coaches or position group or we're ucked

Last edited:

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
I have it on good authority - he did not travel with the team.

I hope he didn't spread it to the position group or we're uked

This is all so stupid. These kids won’t have anything more than a sore throat, and they’re going to miss out on playing after working their tails off all off season.