Jaden Rashada

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
How can it be that the Gator Collective is not acting as an agent for the University of Florida Athletic Association? The NIL money was linked directly and exclusively to the Florida football program. Now you have to wonder how much the University of Washington has ponied up. And where the money was sourced.

I can't believe I am saying this, but the NCAA is right about this. Congress needs to do something to fix this. Soon, or we won't have college football much longer.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
How can it be that the Gator Collective is not acting as an agent for the University of Florida Athletic Association? The NIL money was linked directly and exclusively to the Florida football program. Now you have to wonder how much the University of Washington has ponied up. And where the money was sourced.

I can't believe I am saying this, but the NCAA is right about this. Congress needs to do something to fix this. Soon, or we won't have college football much longer.

UF probably released him because they didn't want lawyers involved digging too deep into that NIL collective. The NCAA probably doesn't want to look too closely either. Better to turn a blind eye than have the truth about these NIL collectives staring you in the face.