It's VT week

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
Getting gashed by an option team isn't surprising. Getting gashed by I-Formation Power would make for a very long season. Gurley can rip apart some really good defenses ... and we're not a good defense right now.

For the most part, we've done OK against VT on defense, knuckleheaded punches to QB heads notwithstanding.

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
Took a quick look at VT's TSL football board (all I could stand with their terrible antiquated format and eye searing color combo). Not a lot of chatter yet about GT, and what little is there is misinformed. They are underestimating Justin Thomas - I hope their team feels the same way and gets burned by it.

They seem pretty shell shocked about ECU, and are definitely not over it yet. Given what our board has been like with a close win, their reaction seems completely normal.

The only other thing I learned is that they hate nooners as much as we do, so I am extra glad our game is at noon.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Getting gashed by an option team isn't surprising. Getting gashed by I-Formation Power would make for a very long season. Gurley can rip apart some really good defenses ... and we're not a good defense right now.

For the most part, we've done OK against VT on defense, knuckleheaded punches to QB heads notwithstanding.

Gurley can rip apart any D. Thankfully UGAg didn't let him against USCe. They threw away the winning lottery ticket...... :p

We'll be tested up the middle a lot this year. We'll get better as the season goes on and be even better when reinforcements arrive next year.