It's our turn Georgia

Declinometer

Banned
Donald Trump cannot beat Hillary in the general election. If he thinks the attacks on him are bad just wait until the Leftist main stream media gets ahold of him.
Rubio has not one a state and he will not win one tomorrow. He is 18 points behind in his home state of Florida. He will essentially be out of the race after tomorrow.
Ted Cruz is the best remaining hope for Republicans. He is the only candidate that has beat Trump in a primary. He will also win Texas tomorrow and do well in other states. There is no doubt that Cruz can win the nomination when it gets down to a 2 man race.
I ask everyone to think long and hard when you cast your vote tomorrow. The future direction of our country is at stake with this election. Ted Cruz is a principled Constitutional Conservative who will not cave. I hope you will seriously consider Sen Ted Cruz. It's very very important.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
... and laws are passed for the others ;)

Seriously folks, if you haven't already done so, exercise your right to vote - (it may be the only physical activity many of us will do today).

Declinometer

Banned
A vote for anyone but Trump insures a victory for Hillary.
This is absolutely false. Hillary will destroy the life long Democrat Trump. They have the same platform. We need a true Conservative. The polls for months have shown in a head to head with Clinton, Trump loses and in a head to head with Cruz, Cruz wins big!

PBR549

Ramblin' Wreck
This is absolutely false. Hillary will destroy the life long Democrat Trump. They have the same platform. We need a true Conservative. The polls for months have shown in a head to head with Clinton, Trump loses and in a head to head with Cruz, Cruz wins big!
Hold on to that and see how that works out.

PBR549

Ramblin' Wreck
Trump holds all the cards. If he doesn't get the Republican nomination then he'll run as an independent and Hilary wins. Face it the Republicans are chasing their own rear ends like they have for years. Trump doesn't need the RNC so he has all the power. You can spew the Republican retoric all you want.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I'm a conservative so not at all fond of Mr Combover. Republican Party is in a shambles though. Its not really a party I can identify with much anymore. Both parties favor big government and wouldn't know how to balance a budget in a high school Home Ec class.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I'm a conservative so not at all fond of Mr Combover. Republican Party is in a shambles though. Its not really a party I can identify with much anymore. Both parties favor big government and wouldn't know how to balance a budget in a high school Home Ec class.
We call that "Financial Literacy" now. It's an elective.

PBR549

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm neither Democrat nor Republican though I am mostly conservative. I like Cruz but be doesn't have a chance. The only one who has a chance against Hilary is Trump much to the dismay of the Republican party and conservative media. Will he beat Hilary? Maybe, but he understands power and leverage so if you don't want Hilary, Trump is your alternative.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Lindsey Graham's speech to the National Press Corps about the current state of the Republican Party was hysterically funny. Watch it if you haven't.

Declinometer

Banned
Trump holds all the cards. If he doesn't get the Republican nomination then he'll run as an independent and Hilary wins. Face it the Republicans are chasing their own rear ends like they have for years. Trump doesn't need the RNC so he has all the power. You can spew the Republican retoric all you want.
Run as as independent? LOL! That'll show those Trump voters!

Declinometer

Banned
Cruz is in favor of big Goverment? That's a new one!

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I saw two candidates go hard after Trump basically saying he is a liar, a huckster, a con-artist, a political disaster for the Republican Party and unfit for the White House. Then these two candidates were asked if they would support Trump if he got the nomination and they both said, "Yes."

Can someone help me understand this?