Its Hate week

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Klaus is definitely option 1, but with a probable sellout it will fill up pretty quick. If you can’t get into Klaus there’s another public lot on Ferst up the hill behind where home plate is in the stadium that’s about a 1/4 mile walk.

Between those 2 you’re almost assuredly guaranteed a spot on campus, but if for some reason both are full your next best bet is probably just street parking in Midtown near Tech Square and just walking from there.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Klaus is definitely option 1, but with a probable sellout it will fill up pretty quick. If you can’t get into Klaus there’s another public lot on Ferst up the hill behind where home plate is in the stadium that’s about a 1/4 mile walk.

Between those 2 you’re almost assuredly guaranteed a spot on campus, but if for some reason both are full your next best bet is probably just street parking in Midtown near Tech Square and just walking from there.
Thank you. Had Klaus as number 1 but was looking for other options.

Who else will be there Friday night?

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
I often park in the lot on State Street between Ferst and 10th. Pay by the hour, so a little more expensive than the $5 they typically charge for Klaus, but I've sat in the Klaus deck for 20 to 30 minutes trying to get out after more well attended games. You'll have all of the people filing out of the stadium there. Most people seem to be too lazy to walk from State Street.

YoungSting

Jolly Good Fellow
Does anybody know if the games will be televised on anything other than watch espn? I looked at acc and sec network and nothing