It's game week

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
The time has come!!! With all this recent negativity around here, it's time for a jolt of positivity people!! The moment we've been waiting for 7 months is finally here and it's the best time of the year! This season has the potential to be very special and I smell an ACC Championship! Fight! Win! Drink! Get Naked and THWG!!

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
The time has come!!! With all this recent negativity around here, it's time for a jolt of positivity people!! The moment we've been waiting for 7 months is finally here and it's the best time of the year! This season has the potential to be very special and I smell an ACC Championship! Fight! Win! Drink! Get Naked and THWG!!
Get naked? This could be an ugly season in some quarters.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Maybe the wrong thread, but I am ready for all the conjecture and excuses to fade away. Just win! Or go away and let someone else try.

I picked us to win ten games on another site, so my optimistic view is colored with koolaid. No fumbling. No missed tackles and blown coverage. Just win! I think the offense needs to score 50 this weekend and the D needs look like the Berlin Wall. Take care of business. No injuries. Please.

AtWork

Jolly Good Fellow
I have been waiting for Game Week since the bowl game. I was going to attend but will end up in denver, CO for the weekend. I am sure i will end up hiding in a corner watching the game from my phone or checking updates like a teen checking social media.

I really hope the second half is all second and third string. I want to see good execution or at least hear that the execution was as it should be. Looking for ZERO FUMBLES LOST, NO INTERCEPTIONS, and NO INJURIES!

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I have been waiting for Game Week since the bowl game. I was going to attend but will end up in denver, CO for the weekend. I am sure i will end up hiding in a corner watching the game from my phone or checking updates like a teen checking social media.

I really hope the second half is all second and third string. I want to see good execution or at least hear that the execution was as it should be. Looking for ZERO FUMBLES LOST, NO INTERCEPTIONS, and NO INJURIES!
Yes, let's go deep, deep into the depth chart in the second half. Heck, let's do that by the second quarter!

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Maybe the wrong thread, but I am ready for all the conjecture and excuses to fade away. Just win! Or go away and let someone else try.

I picked us to win ten games on another site, so my optimistic view is colored with koolaid. No fumbling. No missed tackles and blown coverage. Just win! I think the offense needs to score 50 this weekend and the D needs look like the Berlin Wall. Take care of business. No injuries. Please.
Ten wins! Alright. On that other site you are just asking for it from certain members by picking that many wins. I so hope you are right. I want this for all the right reasons but I also have gotten so tired of the entire off season being one big gripe session after another from certain fans. Let's enjoy this season!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Well, not all of us.........the 11 hour drive is a bit much :mad: Next best thing will be sitting in front of the 75" TV with a few adult beverages and my 6 y.o. cheering on the Jackets.

Yeah...wish we could all attend, but we can all still watch on TV!

Looking forward to each and every game...and dissecting the crap out of each game on this board!

Animal02

Banned
Yeah...wish we could all attend, but we can all still watch on TV!

Looking forward to each and every game...and dissecting the crap out of each game on this board!

I will be at the Pitt game however (3.5 hour drive) Hopefully can meet a few faces from this board. (Tech alum in this area are few and far between)