It's about to hit the fan if it happens.

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
Lots of rumors of college football getting canceled by Big10 and Pac12 tomorrow. God I hope not or at least the others don't follow suit.

The guys have been back on campus and practicing, social distancing, and testing for over a month without issue or spread. We've been playing summer baseball since late May without issue.

Fans want to attend the games, even sitting 6 ft apart. We all need football or what, they're going to give every athlete yet another year of eligibility?

This $hit goes away 11/4/20. Election Infection!!

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Lots of rumors of college football getting canceled by Big10 and Pac12 tomorrow. God I hope not or at least the others don't follow suit.

The guys have been back on campus and practicing, social distancing, and testing for over a month without issue or spread. We've been playing summer baseball since late May without issue.

Fans want to attend the games, even sitting 6 ft apart. We all need football or what, they're going to give every athlete yet another year of eligibility?

This $hit goes away 11/4/20. Election Infection!!
I was with you right up to the last two sentences. Not that I agree or disagree with your sentiment, but this isn't the place for a politically-charged comment. Here's to hoping we have college athletics this year and that everyone stays healthy.