It's a Great Day!

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
We always go in early to watch the team warm up. When we walked through the tunnel and saw those uniforms it was like going back decades and seeing Georgia Tech football as a boy. I love those uniforms. To me they mean Georgia Tech football and every thing great about it and remind me why I love being a Tech football fan. I hope we wear them from now on.

Go Jackets!

Mack

Helluva Engineer
We always go in early to watch the team warm up. When we walked through the tunnel and saw those uniforms it was like going back decades and seeing Georgia Tech football as a boy. I love those uniforms. To me they mean Georgia Tech football and every thing great about it and remind me why I love being a Tech football fan. I hope we wear them from now on.

Go Jackets!
You dont change the Flag of the United States ....and you should not change tech unis.......at least we had some luck yesterday and we all finally knew who tech was.........hope they keep them.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
OK, so maybe I'm a bad person. We had visitors at my church here in Chicago that are from Atlanta. Their daughter is going to university up here. It ends up, that when I told them that I went to Tech, the wife replied she had gone to u[sic]ga. I said, "Well, yesterday was a good day."

I gave her grief coming out of church. Shame on me. I chatted with the husband for a while and then said, "God bless yall" as they were leaving, "well, not you," I said to the wife with a smile on my face. Shame on me.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
OK, so maybe I'm a bad person. We had visitors at my church here in Chicago that are from Atlanta. Their daughter is going to university up here. It ends up, that when I told them that I went to Tech, the wife replied she had gone to u[sic]ga. I said, "Well, yesterday was a good day."

I gave her grief coming out of church. Shame on me. I chatted with the husband for a while and then said, "God bless yall" as they were leaving, "well, not you," I said to the wife with a smile on my face. Shame on me.

That's some Clean Old-Fashioned Hate right there.

Mack

Helluva Engineer

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Takes nerve dude...hope you like the dog house.....funny retort though.in my. Church the dog guys were pretty sick and I gave them no quarter......HSVE a good one.