It is time for a coaching change

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtkevin12

Jolly Good Fellow
I think this is what we need so some fans can appreciate the long-term success of the football program.!

Attachments

• patrick_nix.jpg
    patrick_nix.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 52

wuzjrbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
Funny thing, I can leave these types of forums for years, come back for a glimpse, and it is the same discussions, name calling, jump on the new guy, etc. Great way to build support for GT football!

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
It appears you have a problem with understanding sarcasm, it's great to be a newbie and get called a troll,idiot,tar and feather type. Thanks for the welcome dude

Nice try. Your post about excluding CPJs first two years is the same line every anti-CPJ troll trots out. Unless that was sarcasm, and I misunderstood it?

GT_EE78

Banned
Nice try. Your post about excluding CPJs first two years is the same line every anti-CPJ troll trots out. Unless that was sarcasm, and I misunderstood it?
no, that particular comment wasn't sarcasm. Just making the point that the run oriented offense limits CPJ's recruiting opportunities and that those recruit rankings have strong correlation to future win/loss records. You seem to call folks that you disagree with a troll a lot.Guess you must like that word and think it makes you sound smart?

wuzjrbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
no, that particular comment wasn't sarcasm. Just making the point that the run oriented offense limits CPJ's recruiting opportunities and that those recruit rankings have strong correlation to future win/loss records. You seem to call folks that you disagree with a troll a lot.Guess you must like that word and think it makes you sound smart?

Ignore function, it is not worth engaging folks who are calling you names. Trust me on this one :). We can all disagree, but I am glad you are a Tech fan.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Or we can just get another 35 majors, drop calculus as being mandatory in all majors, hire a bigger staff, and upgrade the facilities. We have a top notch coach, it's not his fault we are mediocre. If we want to be a big boy football team then we need to do what the big boy teams are doing, until then don't expect much change.

The AA has made A LOT of bad decisions in the last decade, if not longer. The debt level is high, the payouts to former coaches, and the lack of a solid revenue plan all contribute to stressing the situation. You could hire Nick Saban and it wouldn't improve. The AA needs to get its house in order.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Why do these threads always devolve into a personal attack thread?

For the CPJ supporters, you can try to provide rational support for your opinion instead of attacking the person voicing their opinion against CPJ. Heartbroken fans will lash out after a tough loss. I think it is okay to allow venting some frustration (to a certain point of course).

For those anti-CPJ folks, you will probably better serve your message if you don't seem to gloat about being "right" whenever we lose a game and are constantly being a detractor. Members here are familiar enough with these types of people that it is difficult to not have a "here we go again" mentality.

Above all else, keep it in mind that we are all here to discuss Georgia Tech. While our opinions matter, being right or wrong doesn't mean anything. We don't give out "good job!" stickers here. If that is what you are looking for, you are in the wrong place.

Status
Not open for further replies.