1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Israeli Deputy FM Says Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Wont Be Allowed In Israel

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by YellowJacketFan2018, Aug 15, 2019 at 12:56 PM.

1. YellowJacketFan2018

YellowJacketFan2018 Helluva Engineer

bwelbo likes this.
  2. Supersizethatorder-mutt

Supersizethatorder-mutt Helluva Engineer

3. GT_EE78

GT_EE78 Helluva Engineer

Good to see those terrorist sympathizers entry blocked.
    Instead of banning them, our country elects them to congress ...

4. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Helluva Engineer

I hear Trump tweeted Isreal shouldn’t allow them in. I thought he wanted them out of the country and back home though! :D

YellowJacketFan2018 likes this.
  5. GT_EE78

GT_EE78 Helluva Engineer

but if there was any way to get Israel to keep them ......

6. GTJake

GTJake Helluva Engineer

I usually try to keep away from the political arena on the board, but I'll second the GOOD !!! comment ... now, if we could only get them banned from Washington DC !

7. LibertyTurns

LibertyTurns Helluva Engineer

Our President should never advocate less than top treatment of any of our citizens regardless of how morally repugnant they are particularly to a foreign nation.

8. GTBandman

GTBandman Ramblin' Wreck

No different than if the mayor of London or Moscow wanted to come here and protest Trump in front of the White House, or nuclear disarmament, outlawing private citizen firearms, or whatever. We can say no to the foreign influence and so can any country. Politicians in official capacities have to be invited.

P.S. Is this where we discuss the UN relocating to Geneva?

9. YellowJacketFan2018

Israel should never allow antisemitic pro terrorist scum like Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib who want to see Israel destroyed into Israel to stir up shytt with terrorist groups who they're trying to help. I agree with President Trump 100% on his stance against their entry into Israel!

10. LibertyTurns

Just like the United States should decide who they let in or not, Israel should do the same. These women are American citizens and have a Constitutional right to free speech. Our President should protect and defend that right.

Are you saying our government should decide what free speech is ok & which is not? Surely this is not the case.

11. YellowJacketFan2018

I have no problem with pro terrorist muslim extremists like them being silenced:cigar:

12. Animal02

Animal02 Helluva Engineer

I think DT's mindset is that countries should do what is best for them. Obviously it is in the best interest of Israel not to let them in. From a political viewpoint, DT making them look foolish is a plus.

13. LibertyTurns

So who decides? There’s Liberals in government that want to silence Conservatives. Now to be clear, you’re position is not a Conservative position but a Liberal position as Conservatives believe in the Constitution and Free Speech. Certainly, your hatred of terrorist muslims is a Conservative position. However, if Liberals were in power under your scenario they would get to decide whether or not you should even allowed to make the statement you made above. Maybe they charge you with an illegal statement & tack on that it’s a hate crime to boot as they rally around to protect their cronies?

You think that’s a good idea?

14. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Helluva Engineer

It does nothing to limit their free speech. Constitution doesn’t follow them to Isreal or anywhere else outside US territories.

It isn’t very “presidential”. Their accusations against him and Isreal are repugnant though. So this is a big “meh” for me.

15. GT_05

GT_05 Helluva Engineer

I wish Trump wasn’t involved in this. I think these freshman are pretty awful in thought, word, and deed but they will use Trump’s actions to crank up the anti-American and anti-Israeli rhetoric amongst their small group of supporters.

I just saw a Tweet that Israel reversed its decision which kind of puts egg on the face of our President. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. YellowJacketFan2018

Nothing has been said about that on Breitbart and other conservative websites

17. GT_05

GT_05 Helluva Engineer

18. GT_05

GT_05 Helluva Engineer

[​IMG]

19. YellowJacketFan2018

NPR has an extreme Never Trumper,Anti Republican and Anti Conservative bias:rolleyes:

20. LibertyTurns

@YellowJacketFan2018 advocated silencing the muslim terrorist women in Congress. I was asking if he thinks silencing free speech is ok (he said yes) & then painted a scenario where government under Liberal control might just silence him. Government has more power than it should now. Imagine it having the ability to regulate your free speech. Would be a complete disaster.

bwelbo and Whiskey_Clear like this.