Isma’il Muhammad

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
One of my favorite players ever. Didn't put up a ton of points but always played great defense and could provide a giant surge in momentum with 1 dunk. If he could hit free throws, he'd have put up much better numbers. Great seeing him doing well in life.

ramblinjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Such a fantastically exciting player. Super happy he is doing well in life. As the GTAA makes more of these they need to consolidate them into a playlist.

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
He was my favorite player on those special teams. It's hard to choose just one guy because we had so many amazing players that helped contribute in their own way but he stood out because of his amazing dunks (Bynum and Jack are the runner ups for me). I remember taking friends to games and telling them to watch for #2 because he was going to put someone on a poster, and he always came through for me.

Fun times.. hopefully we can have some teams like that again soon.

ramblinjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
There was a video put together that season of Ish dunks and recaps from sports center top 10 set to Usher Yeah. That video was awesome but google has let me down and I can't find it anymore. This was mostly pre youtube so I think I had to download the file, it wasn't on a youtube type of thing. If anyone has that and can post to youtube I would be eternally grateful.

bigtechfan67

Jolly Good Fellow
He was my favorite player on those special teams. It's hard to choose just one guy because we had so many amazing players that helped contribute in their own way but he stood out because of his amazing dunks (Bynum and Jack are the runner ups for me). I remember taking friends to games and telling them to watch for #2 because he was going to put someone on a poster, and he always came through for me.

Fun times.. hopefully we can have some teams like that again soon.
I played against him in high school seen him put a whole team on a poster before

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

tsrich

Ramblin' Wreck
My DVR recorded a classic game last week of our Final Four team against UNC. It was unbelievable how good we were, and that I used to root for a team that played basketball that well.

At one point, Dickie V was raving about Hewitt and said something like: 'Tech needs to lock this young coach up with a looonnng term deal, no matter how much it costs'. Guess we know who to blame