Isaiah Willis?

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
is CC repping between both units? Thought he was a QB.

MLD could still stay at BB....

Also Searcy looks taller than 5-11 to me

Legal Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck

A-Backs
#31 Nathan Cottrell
#11 Matthew Jordan
#49 Clinton Lynch
#22 Broderick Snoddy
Coach Lamar Owens
#29 Austin McClellan
#10 Christian Campbell
#3 Isiah Willis
#1 Qua Searcy
#46 J.J. Green
#16 TaQuon Marshall
#36 Omahri Jarrett

anyone else surprised by how big cottrells and jjs arms are? Dudes are jacked

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
Blocking is the primary concern. Justin said it was better yesterday which is great to hear.

A secondary concern is receiving. How many times did Deon Hill or Tony Zenon come through for us with a big 3rd down reception? Deon in particular had reliable hands. Got some good candidates to replace them but until they have done it in a game it remains theoretical.

Overall I have guarded confidence. If the guys work hard they'll get there. And I think CLO now has quite a bit of experience coaching A's and will coach these guys up.

In the end it depends on how hard they work to get a little bit better each day.

Essobee

Jolly Good Fellow
Blocking is the primary concern. Justin said it was better yesterday which is great to hear.

A secondary concern is receiving. How many times did Deon Hill or Tony Zenon come through for us with a big 3rd down reception? Deon in particular had reliable hands. Got some good candidates to replace them but until they have done it in a game it remains theoretical.

Overall I have guarded confidence. If the guys work hard they'll get there. And I think CLO now has quite a bit of experience coaching A's and will coach these guys up.

In the end it depends on how hard they work to get a little bit better each day.
This, plus the fact that by the end of the ND game or earlier CPJ will have an excellent feel for this offense's true capabilities and will call plays accordingly.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member

Vespid

Jolly Good Fellow
#10 is Christian, I met him at fan day and that's definitely him. You can't miss that smile!

Christian must be spending a lot of time in the GT shrink tub. I could of swore he was 6'2" when he showed up for camp. (for reference, Jordan is 6'2" as well. If that's Christian, he is hunching down quite a bit.)